Calling Out The Men Ltd is Coming…
Mental health awareness is at large. And so it should be. Especially for men who we all now know struggle more than women to talk, share and address low vibe emotions.
Yes it’s good to talk. Yes there’s no shame in feeling low. Yes owning your depression and anxiety is key. But then what? What next? How do you move through it? How do you move forwards? How do you learn to ‘feel better’?
Calling Out The Men Ltd is the organisation that will help men feel better to do better in the corporate world, in their own businesses and at home.
We will provide men only learning solutions and support networks that will mean they have a safe space to develop and grow with support and challenge, as well as talking, sharing and owning the low vibe emotions.
We will been known for supporting the male population with development and growth by using emotion to challenge mind-set and enable transformational change.
Our Latest News & Views
Pilot Corporate Development Programme
High level Programme Purpose:
• To support male population development and growth by using emotion to challenge mind-set and enable transformational change
• Targeting the individual to drive organisational and cultural shifts
• To role model to the wider organisation the impact that emotion in business can have, especially for men
• Each individual to focus on their own specific development need to enable a sense of sustained ‘feeling better’ going forwards:
• The first part of the programme will be around identifying this individual and specific development need
• The focus can be anything currently getting in the way of ‘being your best’ right now. It is potentially different for everyone
• We use a coaching approach throughout to challenge and support and get underneath what really needs to change by getting to the heart of the issue
• The Rising Vibrational Scale is used as a backdrop throughout the programme (you can find it here: https://rising-vibe.com/the-rising-vibrational-scale/)
- Once the individuals’ outcomes are defined, there are 6 ‘content lenses’ that we use throughout the programme and they are delivered in this order:
1. Beliefs and Created Thoughts
2. The What & Why versus The When & How
3. Psychological Needs
4. OK-ness, The Drama Triangle & The Empowerment Dynamic
5. Problem versus Outcome Focus
• Very much based on business need and budget requirements e.g.
• Delegate numbers
• Number of 121 coaching sessions
• Inclusion of Facet5 diagnostic to aid self-awareness
• Ratio of face to face activity versus remote/online activity
Coming in 2019 – Our FREE Online COTM Personal Development Programme for male veterans and men in the emergency services.
An 8 week programme with supporting videos and materials in a closed group community environment with like-minded individuals.
More info to follow in the NY.